Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I add my event to the Large poster? Please submit your event request here by May 1st and we will get you added
2) Are there costs involved to be on the calendar? No costs. We appreciate you making this weekend a big success!
3) When is the parade and how can I enter? The parade is on Sunday at 3:00 pm. To enter, follow the dropdown on the Schedule of Events - first event
4) Is there a cost to be in the parade? To help with printing costs, security measures and other things we need to do for the parade to be a success, we do charge a small fee. Please see the parade page for that fee structure. You can also become a sponsor and your parade fee is included in that sponsorship.
5) Where is the Parade Route? All parade entries line up in the Byron Primary School parking lot. The parade begins on 4th St one block west of 10th Avenue and runs west across County Road 5 to the Byron Middle School.
6) Where do they shoot off the fireworks? Currently they are set up South East of Madonna Summit. It is unknown at this time if they will go elsewhere for 2020. We will update this when we know.
7) Where is a good place to watch the fireworks from? You can see the fireworks throughout Byron. If you would like a closer view, the Byron Intermediate school or Byron City Hall are good places to go. Again, if the location changes, we will update this post.