Byron Good Neighbor Days Parade Entry Form - Parade date is July 21, 2019
Parade Entry Specific Instructions for parade lineup
- Parade lineup will begin at 1:30PM at the Primary School parking lot, entering from the north entrance. There will be Committee volunteers to guide you to your entry location.
- People riding and only parking their vehicle can enter the Intermediate school lot from 10th Ave NE and park there; then walk over to the primary school.
- Drop offs: See map for details
- Please make sure all those with your parade unit pick up their trash before they leave.
- Please bring water and sunscreen for your group! Good Neighbor Days is always warm and there is little shade on the parade route.
- Portable bathrooms will be available at the schools.
- The parade route goes from the Primary/Intermediate school entering onto 4th St to the Byron Middle School. The route is about 1.4 miles
- Entry walkers/riders can be picked up at the middle school or Primary school. Check w/ your entry organizer